Thursday, December 16, 2010

What Age Is Your Brain?
Justin Pow  Sabre Trooth        November 10th 2010


A human brain
http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/welcome/features/20071017_
Medicine_whitematter/Photos/head_and_brain.jpg

Before taking this quiz to see how old my brain is, I excepted it to be around 17, my actual age. But no, I was off. Having picked mostly “B’s” my brain’s age should be in the range of 11-15, great. Apparently, I understand “some concepts” of high school and should “get out” sometimes. I think the people around me are definite idiots sometimes, but I guess that I am no different. I think that if I got the “brain age” of an 18-23 year old then I wouldn’t find my life very fun. It’s almost like these questions have been written just for me. I swear, most of the questions in this quiz are things that I would totally do, but others I would not be caught doing. The “B” answers to the questions definitely suit me. “Snickering…arriving late…making people feel awkward” are things that I do, I’m not proud of them, but I do them anyways. I don’t have “definite plans” for my post secondary education, or make the most “intelligent” decisions sometimes, but I learn from my mistakes. Although I don’t believe that the world “revolves around me” or have to mental capacity of an 18-23 year old, I am happy with who I am. I will mature at my own rate and just enjoy life as it comes to me. I work hard and like to see my hard work pay off. Carpe diem, Mr. Hallam, carpe diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment