Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tenth Severed Human Foot Found On Pacific Northwest Beach

MCT and Vancouver Sun           December 15, 2010

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Tenth+severed+human+foot+found+Pacific+Northwest+beach/3982981/story.html

Okay, this is seriously the most disgusting thing ever, not to mention creepy. How do 10 severed feet end up washing ashore somewhere on the “Pacific Northwest beaches”? Although I find these stories completely astounding, I have to admit that they have captured my attention. These feet have been washing up on beaches since 2007. How have we not figured out how they are getting there? If I was going for a stroll along a beach and happened to spot a severed foot, I would be so creeped out. It’s crazy how no one can uncover this mystery of these feet. I still don’t see how this is possible. How is there no information to suggest a logical conclusion? Is there a psycho running around cutting off people feet or something? Although during 2007 there feet showed up more regularly, there is quite a gap between the eighth and ninth. Maybe this is foreshadowing that the “severed feet” are coming to a halt, or maybe not. The tenth foot has come no more than four months after the ninth. Perhaps the person in charge of releasing these feet into the ocean lives else where and the feet happen to travel by ocean to reach the beaches. Oh my gosh, if I happened to see a foot while swimming in the ocean, I would probably died from the sheer panic that I would be in to get out of the water. I kid you not  when I saw I would go into shock and die.

 

shoe of the tenth severed foot
http://www.boingboing.net/200910291051.jpg

 

No comments:

Post a Comment