Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Reynolds and Johansson Split

By Bart Jackson, Vancouver Sun          December 15, 2010

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/movie-guide/Reynolds+Johansson+split/3979355/story.html

Oh my god! I can’t get my head around this! I am in shock that Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson have split! Although it is upsetting that they have decided to call it quits, they can move on with their lives and further their careers on their own. I don’t understand why celebrities decide to keep get married. For one, they never change their last name, and secondly the marriages almost never survive. Frankly, I don’t get it. A marriage has a better chance of remaining strong if the two people are no names, or if only one is famous. This news is completely shocking to many people and just after the Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens’ split too! No one expected a gorgeous couple like this to crumble. If I was famous, I would publicly have a wedding, instead of eloping and having a “secretive [marriage] ceremony”. I respect their decision that they will come out of the divorce with “love and kindness”, but I really don’t see them remaining friends. I’m not sure why, it’s just a feeling. As Ryan and Scarlett have said, I too would not expect my “privacy” to be regarded. Of course marriage would change your life. People who don’t know that shouldn’t be getting married. Like Ryan, I would seek some support from my friends, but definitely not an ex.

 


Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson
http://igossip.com/photos/E_Online_Scarlett_Johansson_
54640_300_reynolds_johansson_110608.jpg


 

No comments:

Post a Comment