Sunday, December 12, 2010

Glee Star Fires Her Manager, Agents

Kat Angus Vancouver Sun December 10, 2010

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/topics/misc/glee%20(tv%20show)/Glee+star+fires+manager+agents/3955694/story.html 

            If I was Dianna Agron, I wouldn’t have fired my manager and agents. If they helped me achieve my dreams of becoming a successful actress, I wouldn’t turn around and “part ways with them”. Although she is smart and talented, she has worked with these people her whole career and it is unfortunate that she should fire them now. Dianna Agron says that she is “fortunate” for her new found success with the popular TV hit series Glee, but she hasn’t yet let out a statement about why she fired them. The rumours going around say that she was “unhappy” with her manager and her agents and I think that they could be true. If she’s anything like her character in the show she would have kept her agents and manager, as she is a kind-hearted character in Glee. Although she can seem like a sneaky cheerleader at times, she’s mostly a shy girl. I think that if she chooses another agent and/or manager, she might regret it because they won’t know her as well as Lena Roklin, her manager, and her agents at the Gersh Agency do. She is getting famous and is really talented now that she will probably get hired for numerous jobs in the future. I’m not sure that it would feel the same to me in the future if I didn’t have the people I started with to be there and support me.

 

Dianna Agron
http://img.poptower.com/pic-33166/dianna-agron.jpg?d=600

 

No comments:

Post a Comment